Despite the coronavirus pandemic, our photo competition is still on – and we have extended our deadline for you to submit the photos.
However, we have no choice to postpone the prize for the winner – a trip to Brussels – to a later date.
We will regularly update you with information, so stay tuned and stay safe!
Do you have an eye for the world around you but especially to injustice and struggles from below?
Are you angered by inequality and want to put a spotlight on the problem?
Or do you just want to give a voice to those usually forgotten?
If so, get involved and share your images!
Win a trip to Brussels for two people.
The ten pictures with most ‘likes’ on Instagram will be shortlisted. The winner will be selected by a jury.
The prize? A trip to Brussels and two nights in a hotel for two.
Use the hashtag #VoicesOfStruggle
Tag 3 friends in the comments
Terms and conditions:
- You must have taken the photo yourself and own the copyright for it.
- Your account needs to be public in order for your entry to be valid.
- Post your photo(s) before 30/06/2020 at noon CET.
- Votes on Instagram will close at 23h59 CET on 10/07/2020.
- The prize can only go to the winner + 1.
- Date of the trip will be communicated at a later stage, once the global situation of the COVID-19 pandemic is under control. For budget reasons, GUE/NGL will cover transportation costs for up to €500 (return) per person.
- GUE/NGL staff (including APAs & MEPs) are NOT allowed to participate.
- The 10 shortlisted entries will be contacted and should be able to supply a high-resolution version of the photo.
- As a condition to take part in the contest, you agree to wave the rights for us to make public use of the photos for the purposes of the competition and beyond.