- Degree in Law, Kapodistrian University of Athens (1980).
- Producer of television programmes at the Cyprus Broadcasting Corporation (1989-1995); General Manager of Astra 92.8 radio station (1995-2006); lawyer (from 2006).
- Member of AKEL Central Committee (from 2001).
- Member of the Cypriot House of Representatives (from 1996).
- Member of the Cyprus Group to the Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU).
Latest news from EU must act tough and rein in Erdoğan’s undemocratic actions in Turkey
- Turkey - Vice-Chair
- Ukraine - Substitute
- EURONEST - Member
- EU-Serbia JPC - Substitute
- Committee on Foreign Affairs - Substitute
- Committee on Petitions - Member