- Graduate in biology (2001); Doctorate in ecology (2009-); Awarded a scientific research grant (2001-2007).
- Senior environmental consultant (2007-2009); Senior technical manager in local government (2009).
- Member of the executive committee of the PCP regional organisation in Lisbon (2006-).
- Member of the Senate of Lisbon University and the executive council of the Faculty of Science at Lisbon University (1999-2000).
- Portuguese representative in Eurodol (www.eurodol.net); (2003-2004); President of the Association of Scientific Research Grant Holders - ABIL (2003-2007)
Latest news from Fourth Railway Package will continue to privatise the sector’s profits and ‘socialise’ its losses
12/12/2016Read MoreRead MoreRead More
- African, Caribbean and Pacific States - Vice-Chair
- Committee on Fisheries - Member (C)
- Committee on Industry, Research and Energy - Substitute